Very young children learn through play and exploration. They need opportunities to develop their natural musicality through moving, singing, and experimenting with sound.
A child who is immersed in rich, participatory music learning experiences in the early years will experience success in formal instrumental lessons later on. They will also get valuable practice in language skills, social skills, and even creative problem solving and critical thinking.
Music Rhapsody is a unique music education program for babies, toddlers and preschoolers. Through singing, movement and high quality, age appropriate musical instruments, little ones get the opportunity to develop a love of music that will last a lifetime. To learn more about the curriculum, you can go to the Music Rhapsody website.https://musicrhapsody.com/music-rhapsody/
SKYVIEW MUSIC STUDIO WINTER CLASS SCHEDULE AND TUITION 2020:
KIDS MAKE MUSIC ( for 2 and 3 year olds with a parent or caregiver)
- Thursdays 10:00am-10:45am
- 8 weeks: February 20 to April 9
BIG KIDS MAKE MUSIC (for 3 and 4 year olds with a parent or caregiver)
- Tuesdays 4:30pm-5:15pm
- 8 weeks: February 4 to March 24
TUITION, INSTRUMENT KITS AND CDS
- $100, 10% sibling discount
- Instrument kit plus cd or digital download: $30 (40% discount!)
- Total cost of class: $130
- Contact Nancy Nesheim to register: Call or text 413-687-0582, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a message via the contact page asking me to reserve a spot. Tuition is due at the first class: cash, check, or Paypal or Venmo is accepted.
For these classes a parent or caregiver is expected to stay and participate in the class. Parents, this is a wonderful way to spend time with your child; you will learn new ways to engage in music making together, and you will demonstrate through your example that music is important.